The Digi-Temp2 conveniently displays a large digital read out while discreetly mounted on the outside of your tank via included suction cup or two sided velcro tape. External temperature probe cord is 41” in length for easy placement.
Large Digital Temperature Display
Power: DC 1.5V-LR44 Battery Included
Temp Range: -58ºF to 158ºF (-50ºC to 70ºC)
Accuracy: +/- 1.5F
Fahrenheit or Celsius Readings
41" Temperature Probe Cord
Compact Design: 2.25" x 1.5" x 0.5"
1. Open battery cover and install LR44 battery with the (+) symbol facing outward
2. Press the POWER button to activate
3. Slide Farenheit/Cesius selector switch to desired reading format
4. Attach suction cup or two sided velcro tape to the rear of thermometer and mount on outside of tank.
5. Place temperature probe inside of aquarium
6. To turn off – hold POWER button for 3 seconds.